The holistic hound and horse show all under one roof.
The Holistic Hound and Horse Show will be taking place on Saturday 16th November 2013 at the Normandy Village Hall in Surrey GU3 2DD. 9.30-5pm.
Entry only £5 including access to all lectures and demos (under 16’s free). Dogs welcome.
Event Organiser, Jenni Winter said: “Despite being held in a village hall this event really is going to be huge (the hall is too). We have around 30 trade stands showcasing complementary services, therapies and natural products as well as two ‘Discovery Rooms’ running a packed programme of talks and demos throughout the day. This gives visitors the chance to find out more about new or interesting services, therapies and products on offer from local and national practitioners and retailers.
No other show concentrates on the Holistic Practices and Products on offer for both horses and dogs, all under one roof. So this is a truly unique event for anyone interested in the choice of holistic options out there, and for those who are curious about another way”.
There will be goody bags for the first 100 entrants and also the chance to enter a prize draw and charity raffle. We have lots of great prizes up for grabs from our exhibitors including products, gifts and vouchers for services and therapies. An ideal Christmas Present for your Horse and Dog!
The Talks and Demonstrations Timetable is as follows:
Discovery Room 1
- 10am – 10.30am; The Horse Nutritionist (Fiona Watkins)
- 10.45am – 11.15am; Dentistry (Bee May)
- 11.30am – 12 Noon; Naturally Animals; iridology, herbal shop, zoopharmacognosy and red light therapy (Catherine Edwards)
- 12.15pm – 12.45pm; HDC Behaviour (Susan Gamage)
- 1pm – 1.30pm; Cranio Sacral Therapy & Wild Flower Essences (Paul Strode)
- 1.45pm – 3pm; Crystal Therapy and Holistic Balancing (Stacey Bevan), Applied Equine Behaviour (Sue Garner)
- 3.15pm – 3.45pm; Equine Podiatry (Tim Mockford)
Discovery Room 2
- 10am – 10.30am; Tellington Touch (Lesley Holyoake & Kerry Jenkinson)
- 10.45am -11.15am; Healing Power of Horses (Wendy Price)
- 11.30am – 12 Noon; TBC
- 12.15pm -12.45pm; Mind Body Awareness with Yoga (Tuesday McNeill)
- 1pm -1.30pm; Horse and Rider Biomechanics (Sally Ede)
- 1.45pm – 2.15pm; Kinesiology – A natural approach to animal health and wellbeing. (Tracy Marshall)
- 2.30pm – 3pm; Saddle fitting demystified (Julie Robertson)
- 3.15pm -3.45pm; Equine Touch (Heather Richardson)
For more information: visit their Facebook page www.facebook.com/HHHShow
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Telephone Stacey Bevan on 07869 104430