The annual British Palomino Society National Championships for Palominos and Cream Dilutes at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern – is one event not to miss – save the date of 13th & 14th July 2019.
This year will be the society’s 45th consecutive year of running this prestigious show which is set to be one of the best ever with a host of classes and events running over the weekend.
Here are six reasons to make a date for your diary:
- Held at the fabulous Three Counties Showground, the event provides excellent facilities and is located at the bottom of the Malvern Hills, offering fantastic views of natural beauty and countryside.
- The show offers a huge range of ridden and in-hand classes for all horses and ponies with the Cream Dilute gene: Palomino, Cremello, Perlino, Smokey Black, Smokey Cream, Cream Dilute & White, Buckskin etc. For owners new to the showing world, the BPS National Championships is a great event to get involved with. There is a wide range of novice classes and the First Time Exhibitor Class is a wonderful class for new members.
- All the judges at the show are qualified panel judges, offering their high level of expertise and knowledge, and many years of experience.
- The exciting Evening Performance which consists of the final judging for the Ridden Registered Palomino Supreme Champion will be a great performance to see as everybody loves to get dressed up with their horses and ponies.
- With most of the classes there will be fantastic prizes for the winners and runners up. Some of the prizes include trophies, cash, vouchers and other gifts making it well worth it for competitors.
- There is no need to qualify to compete at the championships, you can even enter the Concours D’Elegance class in the evening performance directly.
For more information visit the BPS website: www.thebritishpalominosociety.co.uk