WEBSITE COMPETITIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.localrider.co.uk and associated sites of Localrider Magazine.
1. These terms and conditions refer to each competition or prize singularly, or plural.
2. The competition is only open to UK residents, and a minimum age (at the time of entry) may be specified in the competition whereby proof of age may be required. Associated managers, employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Localrider Magazine, or anyone else connected with a particular competition / prize shall not be eligible to enter.
3. Notwithstanding the above entrants are required to meet the entry criteria as specified in the competition. The competition may have geographical, age, or other restrictions. Criteria will usually be specified in the competition description.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
6. The competitions are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with, unless specified, any other online organisation or social network such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, and incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information for whatever reason. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
9. Entries to the competition will only be accepted between from the Start Date to the End Date inclusive as indicated. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s) of the competition, the winner(s) will be notified by email or other means if specified, within six weeks of the End Date. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
10. The winner(s) of the prize will be selected at random by independent judges or a random number generator (computer algorithm). The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
11. The winner(s) will receive the prize. If the prize is supplied to the promoter by a third party the prize will be awarded to the winner(s) subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions (if any). The promoter does not endorse any prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. In no event shall any entrant be entitled to win more than one of the same prize.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise without giving notice.
13. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize (and as a result of claiming/carrying out a prize) are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
14. The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within 14 days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond or the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected as applicable.
16. The winner(s) name and location (name and County only) may be disclosed by the promoter on its website or in the printed magazine up to six weeks after the End Date. By entering the prize draw, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the winner.
17. The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
18. The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
19. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Unless otherwise specified, the promoter is Roundbale Limited, publisher of Localrider Magazine printed and online media. Business address: 2 Littleworth Cottages, Speldhurst, Tunbridge Wells, TN3 0TP. Company Registered number: 06985971, Registered Office: 94A High Street, Sevenoaks, England.